sBs ställer in hingstproven

eventingmania

Trådstartare
Belgiska sBs ställer in sina hingstprov eftersom belgiska förbundet tidigare idag lagt förbud på att förflytta hästar genom landet för att få EHV-1 under kontroll. Som ett led i den inställda visningen får samtliga anmälda hingstar användas fritt i avel i år. Samtliga har redan genomgått veterinärkontroller.

It is with a deep regret that the SBS Studbook "The Belgian Sport Horse" ASBL is obliged to announce the cancellation of its annual stallion expertise, better known under the name "International Selection Show", organized in an uninterrupted way since 1988 and which was to be held this weekend of March 6 and 7, 2021 in Gesves.
All precautions were taken to comply with Covid rules but a severe epidemic of rhinopneumonitis* is currently affecting the European equine population, and our country is not being spared. Numerous outbreaks of this highly contagious disease have been identified by the competent departments.

The FEI has decided to suspend competitions in all disciplines in 10 European countries, including Belgium, until the 28th of March 2021. This is probably the most serious epidemic of EHV1 in Europe for decades and the organizers of equestrian events are taking their responsibilities. The SBS studbook "The Belgian Sport Horse" has taken its own.

This sanitary situation, added to the recent worsening of the human pandemic, does not offer any possibility to organize such a gathering of Equidae coming from many Belgian and foreign horizons that were to be welcomed within the Provincial School of Breeding and Equitation of Gesves, which itself accommodates many horses.

Therefore, the rendezvous is made for the organization of an ever more attractive expertise for the spring of 2022.

In the meantime, all candidate stallions registered for expertise will benefit from a temporary approval for public breeding for the 2021 season, which will allow them to practice their activity without reserve and without limit of number of projections during this period. It should be noted that all these applicants have already obtained a favorable veterinary opinion from our University Faculties during the past months. More information on www.sbsnet.be

The SBS Studbook would like to warmly thank for their understanding the Provincial Organizing Authority, the management and teaching staff of the Ecole de Gesves, as well as the very numerous stallions and volunteers involved in this event.

Balou Boy Z (Baloubet du Rouet x For Pleasure) var den som jag var intresserad av och ville se i den här högen av hästar. Hans mammas moster, med det fashionabla och svenskklingande namnet Inascott, är mamma till UVM-tvåan i CCI3L Lion förra året :D Nu är det ju fritt fram att använda honom :angel:

Liknande trådar

Kropp & Själ Läste en artikel och såg då detta. Finns det någon mer som över huvud taget hört talas om detta? Jag känner jag inte har en i närheten...
Svar
· Visningar
Senast: 95johsv
·
  • Artikel
Företag We are located on the north side of Lake Balaton. Surrounded by hills and vineyards, we have access to excellent trails and even better...
Svar
· Visningar
L
  • Artikel
Dagbok Idag så släppte Ed Sheeran ett nytt album. Och som ni kanske vet så älskar jag hans musik ❤️ Och jag har iprincip inte sovit nånting...
Svar
· Visningar
Samhälle Synpunkter på det? Jag läste någonstans att Sverige toppar Europa med mest korttransaktioner per capita. Vet inte om Swich räknas som...
18 19 20
Svar
· Visningar
12 753
Senast: Inte_Ung
·

Bukefalos, Hästnyheter, Radannonser

Allmänt, Barn, Dagbok

Hund, Katt, Andra Djur

• Senast tagna bilden XV
  • Uppdateringstråd 29
  • Valp 2024