Den perfekta sadelköparen.

vinkelina

Trådstartare
Har en sadel till salu. Fick först ett helt normalt mail med begäran om mera bilder. Skrivet på engelska men inget onormalt. Sedan kom detta svar.

How you doing and thanks for the response.
I am happy and satisfied with the information and i hope all is going on fine with you and your family today .
I am sure in good condition.
Understand that I would like you to sell to me and keep other buyers off.
I have accessed all the information about about it and am willing to buy from you.
This is all the requirements needed at this time.
I will handle the collection from your location after you have been paid and it will be collected by my transporter after you might have received your money first.
I am willing to pay the price which you have stated.
So,I will like to pay the full amount of 750 euros plus an extra sum of 100 euros for you to keep other buyers off and 100 euros to have it deleted from the website till you have received your money.
Kindly understand that our transaction is based on trust and be rest assured am a serious buyer.
Therefore , my banker will be remitting you a certified and accredited banker draft payment for the sum of 5400 euros and when you receive the cheque , you are to kindly take it to your bank,so the cheque can be cleared and the the money would be given to you instantly at the bank.

Can I trust you to receive the cheque and have it deposited in your bank and when the money clears and is cashed into your account, you are to take your own money with the extra money for reserving it while the balance to the transporter that would be coming to your location for the collection because the money would be used by the transporter to handle and pay for every expenses during the time of pick up.

So,let me know if i can trust you and get back to me with your information below so that instruct my banker to remit the payment to you.
If yes, then kindly reply with the following payment details so can make out the payment to you.

Your full names to be on the cheque......
Your Address.....
City......
Post code.......
Your phone number : (home, work and mobile)

Thank you and waiting to read from you.
Regards,
Paul.

Skall jag slå till ;)

Sv: Den perfekta sadelköparen.

Absolut;) Vilken rappakalja, inte lätt att förstå vad det står överhuvudtaget.:rofl: Att de inte slutar med sånt här, men det är väl folk som går på det konstigt nog. Annars hade de väl slutat för länge sedan.
Lika med de här som ringer och på nästan otydbar engelska hävdar att man fått ett virus. Hit har de ringt 7-8 gånger nu:eek:.

Första svaret var typ hej, såg din sadel på sida x. Kan du skicka flera bilder.

Åh var nog mitt föl han ville köpa sadeln till ;) För han ville ha mitt föl med :p

men va praktiskt, man måst ju vänja dem med sadel tidigt eller hur? jag kan sälja den för 100€ billigare än vad han skulle ge ;)

Ja jag har hört man sätter på sadel samma dag man tar bort mamman ju ;)

Råkade ut för en sån där för några år sen när jag skulle sälja en w sadel. Till slut sade jag att sadeln redan blivit såld, men då påstod han sig redan ha skickat checken (jag hade inte gett ut min adress ens) och att han hade skrivit fel på checken så jag skulle lösa ut den och betala in på något konto :-P och när sadeln var borta frågade han om hästen var till salu istället :-P

Tror de att man är helt bombad!?
Behöver jag säga att det aldrig kom någon check :-P

Liknande trådar

• Artikel
Företag We are located on the north side of Lake Balaton. Surrounded by hills and vineyards, we have access to excellent trails and even better...
Svar
· Visningar
Kropp & Själ Läste en artikel och såg då detta. Finns det någon mer som över huvud taget hört talas om detta? Jag känner jag inte har en i närheten...
Svar
· Visningar
Senast: 95johsv
·
L
  • Artikel
Dagbok Idag så släppte Ed Sheeran ett nytt album. Och som ni kanske vet så älskar jag hans musik ❤️ Och jag har iprincip inte sovit nånting...
Svar
· Visningar
Samhälle Synpunkter på det? Jag läste någonstans att Sverige toppar Europa med mest korttransaktioner per capita. Vet inte om Swich räknas som...
18 19 20
Svar
· Visningar
12 923
Senast: Inte_Ung
·

Bukefalos, Hästnyheter, Radannonser

Allmänt, Barn, Dagbok

Hund, Katt, Andra Djur

Hästrelaterat

Omröstningar

• Semester.