Träna engelskan?

G'morning *yaaawwwwnnn* from a very humid and wet Florida. We've gone from a lovely winter weather in February to full summer rainstorms and humidity in less than a week. sigh. Oh well, we'll leave in a week so we better make the best of the days we have left here.
Today we're going to Blue Springs to see if there are any Manatees (sea cows) still in the warm spring or if they've all moved out to the sea again. On the way there we'll have breakfast at the Pancake House in Deleon Springs, I'm sure we'll get a fun Saturday with family.

G'morning *yaaawwwwnnn* from a very humid and wet Florida. We've gone from a lovely winter weather in February to full summer rainstorms and humidity in less than a week. sigh. Oh well, we'll leave in a week so we better make the best of the days we have left here.
Today we're going to Blue Springs to see if there are any Manatees (sea cows) still in the warm spring or if they've all moved out to the sea again. On the way there we'll have breakfast at the Pancake House in Deleon Springs, I'm sure we'll get a fun Saturday with family.

Not jealous, not at all.

I just continue with my preparations for my exam in history. And watch the slowly melting ice outside.

Liknande trådar

IT & mobiler Jag går en kurs i att skriva manus för film och TV. Det program som används heter Final Draft kostar ca 2000 SEK för PC och 150 för...
Svar
· Visningar
Senast: Myrten
·
Hundträning Jag vill bli bättre på shejping så tänkte ta tag i det genom att träna trix som inte har med tävling att göra. Bara ha roligt och...
Svar
· Visningar
Senast: Krumben
·
Tjatter LL: @bollen__ och @Islandshästryttare Deltagarlista: 1. Heffaklumpen 2. Harrysen 3. Blacksmithfarm 4. Kilauea 5. qitis 6. cirkus 7...
42 43 44
Svar
· Visningar
10 811
Senast: Gabby_Ossi
·
Kropp & Själ Jag väljer att skriva det här inlägget här, då jag trots allt är lite "halvanonym" här. I alla fall så till vida att jag inte är öppen...
2 3 4
Svar
· Visningar
3 810

Bukefalos, Hästnyheter, Radannonser

Allmänt, Barn, Dagbok

• Vad gör vi? Del CXCVI
  • Eurovision Song Contest 2024
  • Kämpa på

Hund, Katt, Andra Djur

Hästrelaterat

Omröstningar