Bukefalos 28 år!

Gränslösa män och era egna gränser?

Status
Stängd för vidare inlägg.
Det är ju generaliseringar och då måste man ta det som det också ?
Eller så kan man (du) bara sluta generalisera? Nästan alla kvinnor i den här tråden håller inte med dig men ändå vet du bäst? Ändå vet du bättre än oss kvinnor vad vi gillar och inte gillar? Enkelt sett så tycker jag att kan man inte läsa av kvinnor när det gäller om de är öppna för närmanden eller inte, utan att tycka att det är tankeläsning, eller vilja fråga, så ska man inte dejta, alls.

Majoriteten Kvinnor

Det blir inte sanning för att det finns en video om det på youtube. Amerikansk TV är inte livet.

Jag tycker att det är troligare att det är en projicering du gör, kanske för att det finns vissa egenskaper du själv beundrar?
Personligen känner jag just nu bara en enda självbeskriven mansgris (förlåt, alpha) som är i ett förhållande. Den här gången, precis som alla andra gånger jag gjort det är det ett destruktivt sådant, och kvinnan är i beroendeställning.
Resten av männen är av lika många olika typer som de är individer, med alla möjliga problem och styrkor. Alla är snälla och rätt vanliga.
Alltså är det Min sanning att majoriteten av kvinnor vill vara i ett förhållande med helt vanliga män.

Hur ser det ut i din omgivning?

Senast ändrad:
Eller så kan man (du) bara sluta generalisera? Nästan alla kvinnor i den här tråden håller inte med dig men ändå vet du bäst? Ändå vet du bättre än oss kvinnor vad vi gillar och inte gillar? Enkelt sett så tycker jag att kan man inte läsa av kvinnor när det gäller om de är öppna för närmanden eller inte, utan att tycka att det är tankeläsning, eller vilja fråga, så ska man inte dejta, alls.
Ordet mansplaining får en ny innebörd i trådar som denna.

Såklart det finns!
https://www.scienceofpeople.com/alpha-female/

Nine Characteristics to Help You Spot an Alpha Female

1. Alpha females are social conductors; non-alpha females are her orchestra

Next time you are at a party or networking event, try this fascinating experiment: Find a group of three or more females —you do not need to be close enough to hear them, they should just be in your line of sight. Put a five-minute timer on your phone or watch and take note of the direction of the women’s feet. Almost always women point their feet toward the person they are most interested in or who they feel is leading the group’s tempo. In only five minutes you will be able to see where the majority of the women are pointing their feet. Amazingly, you will notice that most of the women in the group will be pointing toward the same woman–even if they are in a circle and even if that woman is not talking.

2. All females follow the alpha’s social cues

Once you have an inkling of who the alpha female is in the group, move closer (or, if you are a woman, you even can join the circle). You will notice that the entire group is taking ‘social cues’ from the alpha. The other women will hold their body like her. They will talk in the same voice tone. They even will laugh for the same amount of time as the alpha does. By the way, alpha female behavior is harder to spot in a group of males and females—males confuse the female attention spans.

3. When the alpha female leaves, a social vacuum is created

Another way you can spot the alpha female of a group is by watching how each group member exits. When non-alpha’s leave the group nothing much happens—conversation continues, the gap closes and group members move on. However, when THE alpha female (and there can be only one, see below for details) you will see something odd happen. Either conversation stops completely and the group members look around expectantly for a new alpha, or the group disperses.

4. There are different degrees of female alpha-ness

Female alpha-hood is not like pregnancy (you are or you aren’t). It is more of a spectrum. Some women have a high tendency to be alpha. They enjoy social conducting, being the leader and/or the center of attention. Some women only like being female alphas in their home, but not in the business environment. Some women are only social alphas around certain groups of friends. If you explain the alpha female phenomenon to a woman, she most likely will be able to tell you her ‘degree’ of social alpha-ness. On a ten point scale she might be a seven or a four, for example.

5. There can be only one alpha female per cluster

What happens when two alpha females are in the same office? One word: Disaster. Or, maybe two words: Disaster and Drama. The alpha female with the higher degree of alpha-ness usually takes charge and the second alpha female backs down. Well, she seethes, plots revenge and then backs down. In social groups most of the female drama comes when two alpha females are competing to be the social conductor and non-alpha females (or alpha females to a lesser degree) are not sure who to follow.

6. There must be at least one alpha female

Oddly, there must only be one alpha female, but there also has to be AT LEAST one. We all have experienced (whether we knew it or not) a group without an alpha female. Men would describe it as ‘awkward,’ ‘weird,’ or ‘boring.’ This is because in a group of women with very low alpha female tendencies no one is sure how to act, what to talk about or the social pace. Alpha females actually have the very important role of social lubrication.

7. Alpha females are social lubrication and business mediators

We have very little awareness of how important they are and how much we do, in fact, rely on alpha females. They bring social ease to a group. They tell jokes. They start conversations. They introduce people. They smooth over business disagreements and take charge. They have many names, both good and bad: connectors, chatty, gossipers, queen bees, leaders, bossy, self-centered, the life of the party, social and control freaks.

8. We are groomed to either accept or become alpha females

In the book The Female Brain by Louann Brizendine, she discusses the evolutionary and biological importance for females to get along and keep harmony in a group. From a very young age girls are taught—far more than boys–to share, cooperate and play fair. Girls get very good at reading other’s emotions and adapting to the tone of a group. Alpha females actually make it easier for a group of girls to interact because there is one unspoken leader. This leader sets the tone for the group and allows girls to get along without having a power struggle.

9. Alpha females are the top of the hierarchy

If I had to put a label on the different most typical female roles in group settings, here are what they would be:

Alphas: Leaders

Betas: Side-kicks or enforcers of alpha leadership.

Nus: The exact middle letter of the Greek alphabet, Nus are fillers. They provide conversation, gossip and support for the Alpha.

Zetas: The jokester, comic relief, clown, goofball of the group. Most groups have a female jester.

Omegas: (The last letter of the Greek alphabet) The victims, the bullied, the weaklings or the “C” in a female troika always are picked on or treated with loving condescension. (See my article on Female Troikas.)

Sampis: (An obsolete letter of the Greek alphabet, often forgotten) The Invisibles, the forgotten girls whose quiet or shy demeanor often means they are not included or counted.
Oj, de kommer i sex olika sorter (till skillnad från männen :confused:)
Menar du att detta är inneboende personegenskaper eller roller som konstitueras av den sociala dynamiken?
Det verkar vara i för hållande till en dam-alfa allt relateras, eller dam-alfans grupp. Vad händer om kvinnan befinner sig i en mansdominerad eller blandad miljö? Tappar hon sin bokstavsidentitet då?
:yuck:

Det är ju generaliseringar och då måste man ta det som det också ?
Och därför är nyttan av dem när du ska bygga relation till en INDIVID nära noll.
Om du inte strävar efter att identifiera någon som passar in på det statistiska genomsnittet, då blir det ju förståeligt att du fortsätter leta...
Att vissa traits är attraktivare än andra. Sk alpha :)
Den slutsatsen drar du från? :confused:

Majoriteten Kvinnor
kallkritik.jpg
https://www.adlibris.com/se/bok/kallkritik-9789147106189

Jag är helt fascinerad över att någon som vet så exakt hur kvinnor tänker och vad kvinnor vill ha fortfarande är singel? Det borde ju bara vara att bli En Sån Som Kvinnor Vill Ha och sen håva in dem.

Jag antar att jag inte vill bli en Alpha hane :D

Så är det nog! Kvinnor vill ha alfahanar, dvs douches, men eftersom du är en jättefin kille som inte vill vara alfa så får du ingen tjej eftersom tjejer inte fattar hur fina killar som du är.

Incel, någon?

Nja, alfahanar är inte nödvändigvis douches. Beror ju på hur mtk alpha ...

Har jag sagt att jag är en jättefin kille ? Eller mr nice guy ?

Status
Stängd för vidare inlägg.

Liknande trådar

Relationer Hej! Vill börja med att- ja absolut det bästa är ju att bara fråga. MEN nu vill jag fråga här först ;) Snapade med en kille i ca 1...
Svar
· Visningar
1 059
Senast: tanten
·
Relationer Har tänkt lääänge nu att jag måste skriva av mig här på buke åter igen för att få lite råd från kloka individer. Jag har varit singel...
2 3
Svar
· Visningar
11 927
Senast: LovingLife
·
L
  • Låst
  • Artikel
Dagbok Dethär är mitt sista inlägg här nånsin. Jag har bett gunnar att ta bort mitt andvändar konto efter som att jag inte vill vara en del i...
Svar
· Visningar
1 340
Senast: LiviaFilippa
·
Hundavel & Ras Först och främst. Den tråd jag startade idag var inga citet från tråden om att öka medvetenheten om inaveln. Det blev citat för att jag...
13 14 15
Svar
· Visningar
13 764
Senast: Pilot
·

Bukefalos, Hästnyheter, Radannonser

Allmänt, Barn, Dagbok

Hund, Katt, Andra Djur

Hästrelaterat

Omröstningar

• Hämta eller sälja? Toyota Auris